- 1/2 Rooted Delights Mozzah cheez wheel-shredded
- Two 8-ounce pieces of purchased pizza dough (we used Trader's Joe garlic herb gluten free crust)
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce, plus more if desired (we used Trader's Joe organic marinara sauce)
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup grated vegan parmesan
- 1 large garlic clove, minced, optional
- 6 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prepare crust as instructed on package and place crust onto middle rack or on baking sheet. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of oil over each pizza dough. Add marinara sauce to crust and began sprinkling the mozzarella over the pizza dough, dividing equaling and leaving a 1-inch border around each pizza. Arrange the tomato slices over the cheese. Sprinkle with vegan parmesan. Arrange basil leaves on top, drizzle with a little more olive oil and sprinkle garlic all over. Bake the pizzas until the crusts are crisp and brown on the bottom and the cheese is melted on top. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of oil over each pizza. Sprinkle with basil for garnish and salt. Cut the pizza into wedges and serve immediately. ENJOY!
**For a super bubbly cheez, in the last 1-2 minutes of cooking pizza in oven, switch to broil but be careful as it can burn quickly. Remove from oven, cut, and serve.