- 1 wheel of Rooted Delights Mozzah cheez
- Canola oil or oil of choice for frying
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or gluten free flour of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup gluten free italian bread crumbs
- Marinara sauce, for serving
Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to around 365 degrees. Cut mozzah into sticks.
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the dairy free milk, flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
In another medium sized bowl, whisk together the italian bread crumbs.
Create a breading station: line up the bowl of dairy free milk batter and the bowl of bread crumbs.
Dip stick in bowl with the batter and then roll into bread crumbs until evenly coated.
Once all of the sticks are coated place mozzah sticks into the heated oil and fry them for 2-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve with marinara sauce and ENJOY!