When ya' craving Red Lobsters delicious biscuits but you're vegan...you're welcome ;-)
So buttery and fluffy, enjoy!
Yield: 12 biscuits
- 2 cups flour of choice, I use gluten free
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar, I use coconut sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 cup oat milk
- 8 tablespoons vegan butter melted (plus more for topping)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1 1/2 cup Rooted Delights Cheddah Cheez, shredded
- Chopped parsley for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, salt, garlic powder, and Old Bay Spice seasoning. Set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine melted butter, oat milk, and lemon juice.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and using a silicone spatula, mix until just combined.
5. Add cheddah
vegan cheese and fold in until just combined.
6. Using a greased 1/4 cup, scoop out batter and plop on the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush with more melted
butter and garnish with parsley.