FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ARE ROOTED DELIGHTS PRODUCTS VEGAN?
Yep! Our products are free from all animal and animal by-products.
ARE ROOTED DELIGHTS PRODUCTS ALLERGEN FREE?
Our products are free of dairy (casein, lactose, and whey), soy, gluten, and tree nuts with the exception of coconut oil. Coconut oil is a highly refined oil stripped from its allergenic protein components so it is not considered an allergen.
CAN YOUR CHEEZ MELT?
CAN YOUR CHEEZ BE FROZEN?
Yes! You can freeze the cheez, however the texture will be compromised and a bit softer than before, however the flavor will still be the same.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING AND HOW WILL MY PRODUCT BE SHIPPED?
Shipping starts at $9 which includes ice packs. Once shipped, you will receive your cheez within 2 days. Please refrigerate your cheez upon receiving so that cheez can firm back up.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
We ship in all U.S. states with the exception of Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
WHEN DO YOU SHIP THE CHEEZ OUT?
Our cheez wheels are made fresh to order and are shipped out once a week, either on Mondays or Tuesdays. This ensures your products are received within a 48 hour window.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE CHEEZ?
Well, that is totally up to you but most are able to enjoy the cheez for up to 3 weeks once shipped.
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH CARRAGEENAN?
There are two different forms of carrageenan: food-grade and degraded. Food-grade carrageenan is extracted from red seaweed and processed with alkaline substances, while degraded carrageenan is processed with acid and has been proven to carry significant health warnings. Even though food-grade carrageenan and degraded carrageenan are different, the harmful effects of carrageenan in its degraded form has been wrongfully associated with food-grade carrageenan.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- We ship orders on Mondays and Tuesdays of each week. Please allow at least 7 days from placing order to receive your package. If you place an order after Monday afternoon or Tuesday, please expect order the following week.
- Packages will be received within 2-3 days from shipping date. Please refrigerate upon receiving so that can cheez can firm back up.
- Ice packs and insulated liners are included in shipping costs.
- Products are perishable and must be refrigerated upon arrival.
- You will receive an automatic email with your tracking number and another email once order has been delivered. Please check your emails often as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.